COO of Dorchester Minerals Lp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Bradley J Ehrman (insider trades) bought 3,000 shares of DMLP on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $17.99 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $53,970.
Dorchester Minerals LP is engaged in the acquisition, ownership and administration of producing and nonproducing natural gas and crude oil royalty, overriding royalty, net profits and leasehold interests in properties. Dorchester Minerals LP has a market cap of $610.730 million; its shares were traded at around $17.61 with a P/E ratio of 11.09 and P/S ratio of 7.66. The dividend yield of Dorchester Minerals LP stocks is 10.84%. Dorchester Minerals LP had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Dorchester Minerals LP. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Bradley J Ehrman bought 3,000 shares of DMLP stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $17.99. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.11% since.
- Entity Under Common Control Minerals Operating Dorchester bought 4,226 shares of DMLP stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $17.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.95% since.
- Entity Under Common Control Minerals Operating Dorchester bought 10,000 shares of DMLP stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $18.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.24% since.
- Director H C Jr Allen bought 4,470 shares of DMLP stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $17.18. The price of the stock has increased by 2.5% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DMLP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with DMLP. Click here to check it out.
- DMLP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DMLP
- Peter Lynch Chart of DMLP