U.S. Markets open in 7 hrs 19 mins

Doron Turgeman, the CEO of Internet Gold-Golden Lines Ltd. (IGLD), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript

67 WALL STREET, New York - May 12, 2014 - The Wall Street Transcript has just published its Internet Services Report offering a timely review of the sector to serious investors and industry executives. This special feature contains expert industry commentary through in-depth interviews with public company CEOs and Equity Analysts. The full issue is available by calling (212) 952-7433 or via The Wall Street Transcript Online.

Topics covered: Increased Mobile Content Traffic - Chinese Online Monetization Trends - Social Networking Economics - Chinese Internet Market - Mobile Monetization - Internet Content Providers - Data Security

Companies include: Internet Gold Golden Lines Ltd (IGLD) and many more.

In the following excerpt from the Internet Services Report, the CEO of Internet Gold-Golden Lines Ltd. (IGLD) discusses company strategy and the outlook for this vital industry:

TWST: Can you start by giving us a broad overview of Internet Gold and the relationship with B Communications?

Mr. Turgeman: Internet Gold is a subsidiary of the Eurocom Group in Israel. Eurocom is one of Israel's largest private holding companies. 80% of the shares of Internet Gold are held by Eurocom. The rest of the 20% is public float. The company is trading on both stock exchanges: the Nasdaq part of the general market in the Nasdaq and part of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The only asset of Internet Gold is 68% of B Communications; the rest of the 32% of the B Communications is also public float - also a dual-listed company, which trades on both stock exchanges, the Nasdaq and Tel Aviv. The only asset of BCOM is holding the controlling stake, 31%, of Bezeq. Bezeq is Israel's largest telecommunications company.

TWST: Can you give us a breakdown of the types of communications you are involved in?

Mr. Turgeman: There are four main activities for the company. The first one is the local telephony in Israel, fixed telephony, which is approximately 40% of the business. The second 30% of the business is the mobile market in Israel, the cellular market in Israel. The third, which is 20% of the business, is ISP, Internet, data and international long-distance calls. And the fourth activity is key advertising and e-commerce - Walla, the largest Israeli Internet portal.

TWST: Do you anticipate that that mix is going to stay the same, or is that going to change?

For more of this interview and many others visit the Wall Street Transcript - a unique service for investors and industry researchers - providing fresh commentary and insight through verbatim interviews with CEOs, portfolio managers and research analysts. This special issue is available by calling (212) 952-7433 or via The Wall Street Transcript Online.