Senior Vice President and CFO of Dover Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brad M Cerepak (insider trades) sold 9,918 shares of DOV on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $90.93 a share. The total sale was $901,844.
Dover Corp is a multi-business operator in North America. It has footprint in engineered systems, energy, fluids and refrigeration and food equipment businesses. Dover Corp has a market cap of $13.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $90.72 with a P/E ratio of 22.24 and P/S ratio of 1.89. The dividend yield of Dover Corp stocks is 2.12%. Dover Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Dover Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior Vice President and CFO Brad M Cerepak sold 9,918 shares of DOV stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $90.93. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Vice President William Spurgeon sold 20,049 shares of DOV stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $98.42. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.82% since.
- Senior Vice President Jay L Kloosterboer sold 15,416 shares of DOV stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $98. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.43% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DOV, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with DOV. Click here to check it out.
- DOV 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DOV
- Peter Lynch Chart of DOV