Stocks are seeing red before the open, and the two-week selloff is only getting worse. Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith, Nicole Sinclair, Melody Hahm, Myles Udland & Lee Munson, CIO of Portfolio Wealth Advisors, will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Dow is ready for another selloff.
- Yellen, Draghi head to Jackson Hole
- On average, stock prices have gone up in the next 12 months.
- Sempra bids $9.45B for Oncor, beats out Buffett’s Berkshire
- B&G Foods buys SnackWell & Back to Nature Brands
- China’s Great Wall Motor Co. interested in buying Fiat Chrysler
- Nike downgraded to Hold by Jefferies
- Starbucks shares could rise more than 20%: Barron’s
- Jeff Immelt is the front-runner to be Uber’s CEO: Recode
- NFL, EA create football video game tournament
- VW’s hippie bus gets a 21st Century makeover
Tell us what you think:
POLL: Do you think today’s eclipse will impact stock performance? Vote stocks up, down, or no change.