Dow Jones 30
The Dow Jones 30 CFD Markets Drifted a Little Bit Lower during the Trading Session on Monday, As Presidents’ Day traders away from their desks. However, I think that the market should continue to go higher longer-term, especially with the 25,000-level underneath offering so much in the way of support. I believe that longer-term we should see this market test the 25,500 level, an area that I think will be somewhat resistive, but will eventually be broken. I have no interest in shorting this market, and I believe that these dips continue to offer value.
The NASDAQ 100 has gone sideways and CFD trading during the day on Monday, as Presidents’ Day Traders away. I believe that the NASDAQ has a significant amount of support below at the 6700 level though, and that should be a bit of a “floor” in the market. Ultimately, I believe that the market should find plenty of reason to go higher though, and it’s only a matter of time before we reach towards the psychologically important 7000 level. If we were to break down below the 6700 level, the market will probably go down to the 6600-level next, and very importantly the 6500 level, as it is massively supportive. I have no interest in shorting this market, I believe that the uptrend is very much intact, especially after the recent breakout of resistance.
Dow Jones 30 and NASDAQ Index Video 20.02.18
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Weakness of the EUR. Bitcoin one small step from the major buy signal
- Commodities Daily Forecast – February 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 20/02/18
- Daily Market Forecast, February 20, 2017 – EUR/USD, Gold, Crude Oil, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- USD/CAD Daily Fundamental Forecast – February 20, 2018
- DAX Index Price Forecast February 20, 2018, Technical Analysis