Pres. & COO P&I, Pres. Trading of Dte Energy Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark W Stiers (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of DTE on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $131 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
DTE Energy Co operates in the utilities sector. The company mainly involves in the business of power generation. It also provides natural gas distribution services. DTE Energy Co has a market cap of $23.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $129.53 with a P/E ratio of 21.39 and P/S ratio of 1.72. The dividend yield of DTE Energy Co stocks is 2.87%. DTE Energy Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 0.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with DTE Energy Co. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres. & COO P&I, Pres. Trading Mark W Stiers sold 10,000 shares of DTE stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $131. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.12% since.
- Executive Chairman Gerard M Anderson sold 11,500 shares of DTE stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $128.02. The price of the stock has increased by 1.18% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DTE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with DTE. Click here to check it out.
- DTE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DTE
- Peter Lynch Chart of DTE