The global duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics (DMD) therapeutics market size will grow by USD 2.23 billion during 2019-2023. This market report provides a detailed analysis of the market by type (biologics and small molecules) and geography (Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW).
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190918005562/en/
For More Information @ Request for Free Sample Report
The global duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics market has 16 major vendors as market participants. The industry-specific vendors have a wider focus across markets when compared to pure play and category-specific vendors. 75% of the players in the market are diversified and industry-specific in terms of their overall offerings.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., PTC Therapeutics Inc., Santhera Pharmaceuticals, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc., Wave Life Sciences Ltd. are among the vendors having a dominant to strong position in the global market, while Capricor Therapeutics Inc., Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc., CRISPR Therapeutics AG, Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd. and Editas Medicine, among several others hold a favorable position in the global market.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. newest product offerings include:
- RO7239361: It is a myostatin inhibitor that is being studied in Phase II/III of clinical trials for the treatment of DMD.
- OCREVUS: This therapeutic was approved in January 2018, for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
PTC Therapeutics Inc. is another leading vendor in the duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics market sphere. In line with the global duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- EMFLAZA: It is a corticosteroid approved for the treatment of DMD.
- TRANSLARNA: It is a protein synthesis stimulant approved for the treatment of DMD.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals is another leading vendor in the duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics market. In line with the global duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- Puldysa: It is an idebenone-based drug that is being evaluated in the preregistration stage for the treatment of DMD.
- Vamorolone: It is a glucocorticoid receptor agonist that is being studied in Phase II of clinical trials for the treatment of DMD.
Access Free Sample Report here @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report
Key topics covered
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Biologics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Small molecules - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Strong pipeline
- Increasing research funding
- Special drug designations
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc.
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- Wave Life Sciences Ltd.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report, visit https://www.technavio.com/report/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy-dmd-therapeutics-market-industry-analysis?.