EVPCust&DelivOps;PresCarolinas of Duke Energy Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Lloyd M Yates (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of DUK on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $90.81 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
Duke Energy Corp operates regulates utilities across the US. The company distributes electricity and gas to its customers and engages in three segments: electric utilities and infrastructure; gas utilities and infrastructure; and commercial renewables. Duke Energy Corp has a market cap of $67.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $92.30 with a P/E ratio of 20.45 and P/S ratio of 2.69. The dividend yield of Duke Energy Corp stocks is 4.03%. Duke Energy Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Duke Energy Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Duke Energy Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Steven K Young sold 232 shares of DUK stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $90.87. The price of the stock has increased by 1.57% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVPCust&DelivOps;PresCarolinas Lloyd M Yates sold 20,000 shares of DUK stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $90.81. The price of the stock has increased by 1.64% since.
- SVP,Chf Acct Off,Tax,Control Dwight L. Jacobs sold 1,700 shares of DUK stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $91.05. The price of the stock has increased by 1.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DUK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with DUK. Click here to check it out.
- DUK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DUK
- Peter Lynch Chart of DUK