Dunkin Brands Group Inc (NASDAQ:DNKN) is testing out a new Dunkin’ Donuts concept store in Quincy, Mass.
Source: Chris Waits Via Flickr
Here are a few things you’ll see at the new Dunkin’ Donuts concept store.
- The company is switching focus at the new store and is looking to provide customers with several different drink options.
- This includes options for single-cup brews and nitro cold brews.
- There is also a new drive-thru at the store that is only for customers making mobile orders.
- Employees at this new store are also wearing new uniforms to match.
- The new uniforms were designed by Boston-based brand Life is Good and include new shirts and headgear.
- There are also digital kiosks for customers to help speed up the ordering process.
- To help customers get in and out quicker, the concept store includes a larger selection of ready-to-go items.
- The store is also one of the first to ditch the Dunkin’ Donuts name.
- Instead, it simplly goes by “Dunkin'” but does still include one orange and one pink “D” on the front of the store.
- The overall design of the concept store has also been changed to give it a more modern look, which DNKN likely hopes will draw in more customers.
- The company is planning to introduce at least 30 more stores in 2018 that follow the concepts introduced in this one.
More From InvestorPlace
- 4 Bitcoin Alternatives That You Need for 2018
- 7 ETFs That Will Beat the Market in 2018
- The 5 Best Dow Jones Stocks to Buy for 2018
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Dunkin’: 11 Things You’ll See at Dunkin’ Donuts Next-Gen Stores appeared first on InvestorPlace.