This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
DWS Asset Management won the "ETF Suite of the Year" and the "Newcomer ESG/Impact ETF of the Year" at the 27th annual Mutual Fund Industry & ETF Awards. This year's awards were held virtually on July 23, 2020.
For over a quarter century, the Mutual Fund Industry & ETF Awards have recognized outstanding business leaders, the best creative minds and the top performers across U.S. asset management.
DWS won the "ETF Suite of the Year" award for its for its Xtrackers ESG Suite, which includes:
- Xtrackers S&P 500 ESG ETF (SNPE)
- Xtrackers MSCI USA ESG Leaders Equity ETF (USSG)
- Xtrackers MSCI ACWI ex USA ESG Leaders Equity ETF (ACSG)
- Xtrackers MSCI Emerging Markets ESG Leaders Equity ETF (EMSG)
- Xtrackers MSCI EAFE ESG Leaders Equity ETF (EASG)
- Xtrackers J.P. Morgan ESG Emerging Markets Sovereign ETF (ESEB)
- Xtrackers J.P. Morgan ESG USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (ESHY)
- Xtrackers Bloomberg Barclays US Investment Grade Corporate ESG ETF (ESCR)
It won the "Newcomer ESG/Impact ETF of the Year" award for its Xtrackers MSCI USA ESG Leaders ETF (USSG).
Sustainability is one DWS’ four core values, not only from an investment perspective, but also as a financial market participant.
Luke Oliver, Head of Index Investing for the Americas at DWS, said DWS Group believes ESG will become increasingly important for investors, especially as the Coronavirus pandemic brings greater attention to the investments needed to make the global economy, society and environment more sustainable.
“Sustainability has always been one of DWS’ core foundational values, and our growing Xtrackers ETF suite continues to deliver ESG solutions across core benchmarks, which can help align client portfolios with business models at the intersection of shareholder and stakeholder value creation,” he said.
For the complete line-up of this year's winners at the Mutual Fund Industry & ETF Awards, visit https://mutualfundindustryawards.awardstage.com/#!/winners-2020.
POPULAR ARTICLES AND RESOURCES FROM ETFTRENDS.COM
- SPY ETF Quote
- VOO ETF Quote
- QQQ ETF Quote
- VTI ETF Quote
- JNUG ETF Quote
- Top 34 Gold ETFs
- Top 34 Oil ETFs
- Top 57 Financials ETFs
- Crude Oil ETFs Slip As Demand Remains Tepid
- Global Beta ETFs Launches Two Factor Based ETFs, ‘GLBO’ and ‘GBGR’
- Experts Say Mortgage Rates May Drop Even Further
- Analysts Suggest These ETFs For China IPO And Trade Tension Plays
- Stock Index ETFs Continue To Slide As Tech Gets Battered