JERICHO, NY--(Marketwired - Jun 10, 2016) - Ecosciences, Inc. (
The report titled, "2015 Top Markets Report: Environmental Technologies - A Market Assessment Tool for US Exporters" is publicly available, free of charge, at the following hyperlink: http://trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Environmental_Technologies_Top_Markets_Report.pdf
Highlights of the report include the following:
- The global market for environmental technologies goods and services reached US$917 billion in 2013;
- U.S. environmental companies exported US$48.4 billion worth of goods and services in 2013;
- China is the largest and fastest growing emerging market for environmental technologies. The overall environmental technologies market in China (including goods and services) is valued at $27.35 billion (2012);
- Mounting and persistent pollution problems will lead to steady growth in India's fragmented environmental technologies market. The overall environmental technologies market in India including goods and services is valued at $14.29 billion (2012); and
- China discharges approximately 22-30 million tons of untreated sludge annually, a growing and persistent environmental challenge. Recent government action has led to the development of technology standards for sludge treatment, a requirement that municipalities install sludge treatment systems, and a central government capital development investment of RMB 60 billion (US$9.6 billion) for sludge treatment facilities. Nonetheless, lack of domestic operational expertise and technology for sludge treatment remains a challenge for China that could provide sludge treatment opportunities for U.S. firms.
In response to this growing international demand for environmental technologies goods and services, the Company is currently taking the following actions in order to allow it to advantage of the opportunities it sees for the international export markets of its bioremediation products:
- Developing relationships to establish distributors in China, India, Africa and other regions around the world;
- Planning to take advantage of US Government initiatives to break into markets such as China;
- Developing and marketing new and innovative green cleaning and remediation products;
- Working with its current international distributors in New Zealand, South Africa and the Dominican Republic to service their customers and grow their client base; and
- Pursuing acquisitions from several sectors of the environmental services industry, first in the United States and then internationally.
Company management commented, "As we continually develop our operations and product lines, we are committed to finding growth internationally. We remain devoted to preserving the environment and believe our products innovatively solve many of environmental problems affecting growing countries plagued with increasing environmental issues, such as India and China. Through our current and future distributors around the globe, we anticipate increasing our exports and sales in the many markets outside the United States."
About Ecosciences, Inc.
Ecosciences, Inc. focuses on building, acquiring and investing in businesses around ecological and life sciences. From waste water remediation to healthcare and more, Ecosciences, Inc. is committed to building a better living environment for all people. The Company currently has one wholly-owned subsidiary, Eco-logical Concepts, Inc., which operates the Company's core business of producing and selling bio-remediation products under the brands TRAP-EZE, SEPT-EZE, TANK-EZE and WASH-EZE.
For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.ecosciences.company, the contents of which are not incorporated into this press release.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
The foregoing contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We intend for these forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions of the federal securities laws relating to forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include statements relating to, or representing management's beliefs about, our future transactions, strategies, operations, events and financial results. Such forward-looking statements often contain words such as "will," "anticipate," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "is targeting," "may," "should" and other similar words or expressions. Forward-looking statements are made based upon management's current expectations and beliefs and are not guarantees of future performance. Our actual business, financial condition or results of operations may differ materially from those suggested by forward-looking statements as a result of risks and uncertainties which include, among others, those risks and uncertainties described in any of our other filings with the SEC. Certain other factors which may impact our business, financial condition or results of operations or which may cause actual results to differ from such forward-looking statements are discussed or included in our periodic reports filed with the SEC and are available on our website at www.ecosciences.company under "Investor Info." You are urged to carefully consider all such factors. We do not undertake or plan to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect actual results, changes in plans, assumptions, estimates or projections, or other circumstances occurring after the date of this news release, even if such results, changes or circumstances make it clear that any forward-looking information will not be realized. If we make any future public statements or disclosures which modify or impact any of the forward-looking statements contained in or accompanying this news release, such statements or disclosures will be deemed to modify or supersede such statements in this news release.
Disclaimer: This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.