Occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and other school-based professionals may now register directly through the ERI website (www.educationresourcesinc.com)
BOSTON, Oct. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Education Resources, Inc. (ERI) is thrilled to announce that internationally renowned Athena Oden, PT and Susan L. Roberts, MDiv, OTR/L will provide keynotes, and Susan Cecere, PT, MHS, Deirdre Assopardi, OTD, Sandra Saavedra PT, PhD, Jocelyn Newell, PT, DPT, MPT, Beth Currier PT, MS, DSC, PCS, and Mary Beth Fitzgerald MA, OTR/L, RN will teach in depth sessions that combine case studies, demonstrations, extensive directed lab practice, and lecture. Participants will learn evidence-based techniques for improving outcomes for students with sensory, motor, behavior, and learning challenges. Registration is open at https://www.educationresourcesinc.com/conference/therapies-in-schools-conference-2019/, or by calling ERI at 800-487-6530.
Presentation topics include:
- Ready Bodies Learning Minds: Creating Classrooms that Meet the Needs of All Children and Strategies for Special Populations (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger's Syndrome, DCD, DDD and more)
- Self-Regulation and Psychoneuroimmunology: Introducing a New Paradigm
- Support for Beginning Practice: School Based Therapy 201
- Reframing What Progress Looks Like for the Severely Involved Child
- Trauma Informed Care
- Using the Segmental Assessment of Trunk Control (SATCo) to Optimize Positioning and Enhance Function (academic performance, playground participation, speech production, and more)
- Teaching Kids to Take Charge of Their Lives
- Using Components of Motor Learning to Drive Your School Based Practice
- And more…
ERI Therapies in the School Conference brings nationally acclaimed speakers to share the latest research and school-based therapy techniques—and their passion for their work—with hundreds of school-based physical therapy professionals, school-based occupational therapy professionals, speech language pathologists and special educators.
Energetic experiential learning, hands-on training, lively panel discussions, premium product showcases and challenging breakout sessions will give you powerful new therapeutic tools and techniques.
Some of the most magical moments at the conference happen outside the classroom. The fun and excitement of making new friends who share your dedication to student care and exploring the vibrant city of Boston will remind you why you love your work and recharge you for the year ahead.
Our annual conference also starts a conversation that continues all year with school discussion groups. Powerful professional development for school-based professionals is a key part of the ERI mission, and school discussion groups provide a forum for therapists and educators to ask questions and share insights online.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/education-resources-inc-announces-new-keynote-speakers-at-annual-therapies-in-the-school-conference-300941052.html