President & COO of Element Solutions Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Scot Benson (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of ESI on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $9.37 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $93,700.
Platform Specialty Products Corp is a producer of high technology specialty chemical products and provider of post-sale technical services. Element Solutions Inc has a market cap of $2.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $9.02 with and P/S ratio of 1.08. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Element Solutions Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Benjamin Gliklich bought 7,500 shares of ESI stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $9.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.45% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President & COO Scot Benson bought 10,000 shares of ESI stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $9.37. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ESI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with ESI. Click here to check it out.
- ESI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ESI
- Peter Lynch Chart of ESI