The holiday season is underway, and Ellen DeGeneres is using her namesake talk show to spotlight potential gifts.
In a segment that aired yesterday, DeGeneres brought on lifestyle expert Kym Douglas, who showed off convertible high heels from Pashion Footwear.
More from Footwear News
- Ellen DeGeneres Surprises Kansas Woman Who Bought Out Payless Shoe Store to Help Flood Victims
- These One-of-a-Kind Ellen DeGeneres Sneakers Can Help Save Gorillas in Africa
- Ellen DeGeneres Jokes About the Funniest Part of Trying on Shoes in New Netflix Special
The San Luis Obispo, Calif.-based brand, which dubs itself the maker of the world’s first fully convertible high heel, was described by Douglas as the “perfect present for the holidays.”
The shoes go from heel to flat with a snap of the wrist. Three styles are currently available: the Goddess, a strappy gladiator sandal, the Girl Boss, a classic pump, and the Pashionista, an ankle-strap sandal.
Shoes start on Pashionfootwear.com at $145, with sizes ranging from women’s 6 to 11.
When it comes to DeGeneres’ personal style, she’s typically clad in sneakers rather than heels, so it’s no surprise that kicks are included in her personal gift guide on the ED by Ellen DeGeneres site.
The comedian spotlights her ED by Ellen DeGeneres slip-on sneakers, which have comfy gel insoles and a 1-inch heel. They’re marked down on from $98 to between $45 and $50.
The list also features several pairs of cozy socks from the actress’ ED by Ellen Degeneres brand, such as holiday-print slipper socks ($12).
Goop Gift Guide 2019: All the Shoes That Made the List
Gift Ideas Under $30 for the Shoe Lover in Your Life
7 Gift Card Ideas Every Shoe Lover Will Adore
Best of Footwear News
- Best Cyber Monday Shoe Deals To Shop Now
- The Best 2019 Black Friday Shoe Deals You Can Expect
- Old Navy Is Offering $1 Socks & More Major Black Friday Discounts — Here's What You Need to Know