Based on new EMA research, webinar will define what separates successful DevOps initiatives from unsuccessful ones.
BOULDER, Colo., May 29, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research webinar titled "Optimizing DevOps Initiatives: The View from Both Sides of the DevOps Divide," featuring Dennis Drogseth, vice president of research, IT megatrends, analytics and CMDB systems at EMA, and Steve Hendrick, research director of application management at EMA.
Drawing from a recent EMA survey of 400 global respondents, targeting North America, EMEA and Asia, and spanning development, operations, IT service management (ITSM) teams and executive IT, this webinar will address DevOps initiatives from many perspectives. Topics covered will include pipeline activities, stakeholders, technological impacts including analytics and automation, roadblocks in terms of both tools and teams, organizational perspectives, best practices, and more.
During the webinar, Drogseth and Hendrick will dive into the research results, as well as address the following questions:
- How are DevOps teams evolving in terms of more agile and automated approaches?
- What is the impact of DevOps on the development-operations handshake, and on both development and operations teams individually?
- What is the impact of cloud, given data showing that more than forty-five percent of production applications are running in the cloud, while production applications running in containers is expected to grow by nearly thirty percent by the end of 2019?
- What technologies are becoming most critical in accelerating DevOps effectiveness and why?
- To what degree is DevOps reshaping IT organizational models as a whole, and where is it converging with core requirements for governance, release management and optimization based on value as well as speed?
The webinar is Thursday, June 6 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Registration is available at http://info.enterprisemanagement.com/optimizing-devops-initiatives-webinar-pr.
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com.