Emily Ratajkowski likely captured some second glances from fashion admirers while out and about in New York today.
The 28-year-old model, actress and Inamorata founder was snapped wearing a chic fall look while out walking with her husband, Sebastian Bear-McClard, and their dog, Colombo. Ratajkowski dressed in a slightly-oversized plaid double-breasted blazer, which she cinched at the waist with a zebra-print belt, worn over a pair of classic straight-leg, medium-wash jeans.
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Shows New York Yankees Pride in Asics Sneakers & Crop Top
- Emily Ratajkowski Wears Strappy Heeled Thong Sandals at Toronto Film Festival
- Emily Ratajkowski Brings a Pop of Color to NYFW in a Red Dress and Black Gladiator Sandals
On her feet, she wore black booties featuring a sock-like fit and a trendy square toe. She also donned a black turtleneck, chunky gold earrings and sunglasses.
Meanwhile, Bear-McClard, 32, went for a more casual outfit, sporting a gray hoodie underneath a bomber jacket, track pants and athletic sneakers.
Just yesterday, the London-born Ratajkowski shared a photo of herself modeling a sultry bikini from her swimwear brand. She simply captioned the snap, “Miami.”
Flip through the gallery for more of Emily Ratajkowski’s style.
Emily Ratajkowski Shows New York Yankees Pride in Asics Sneakers & Crop Top
Emily Ratajkowski Wears Strappy Heeled Thong Sandals at Toronto Film Festival
Emily Ratajkowski Brings a Pop of Color to NYFW in a Red Dress and Black Gladiator Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age