Chairman and CEO of Emmaus Life Sciences Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Yutaka Niihara (insider trades) bought 19,500 shares of EMMA on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $3.38 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $65,910.
MYnd Analytics Inc is a cloud-based predictive analytics company. It provides clinical decision support to mental healthcare providers for the treatment of behavioral disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Emmaus Life Sciences Inc has a market cap of $159.950 million; its shares were traded at around $3.37 with and P/S ratio of 2.69. Emmaus Life Sciences Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 35.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Emmaus Life Sciences Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Yutaka Niihara bought 19,500 shares of EMMA stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $3.38. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EMMA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with EMMA. Click here to check it out.
- EMMA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EMMA
- Peter Lynch Chart of EMMA