SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2013) - NetApp (
Tom Georgens, President and Chief Executive Officer, NetApp
"It is a great honor to be selected for a third straight year as one of the top workplaces in the world. NetApp's employees love to make a difference and are passionate about working with our customers, partners, and communities to achieve great results. My proudest moments are when customers and partners tell me that it just feels different doing business with NetApp."
China Gorman, Chief Executive Officer, Great Place to Work
"NetApp's recognition on the third-annual 'World's Best Multinational Workplaces' list for the third consecutive year is a testament to NetApp's strong company culture, dedicated to fostering trust, pride, and camaraderie amongst their employees. Their inclusion on this prestigious list demonstrates the company's passion and commitment to continually improving the lives of their employees and setting innovative new standards for workplaces of the future."
Here's What NetApp's Customers and Partners Are Saying
- Hayes Drumwright, CEO, Trace3
"At Trace3, we are very selective in the companies with which we partner. We choose to partner with NetApp not only because their products and solutions add value to our total solution offering, but also because NetApp employees, like the employees at Trace3, are united by core values that keep the company focused on delivering success to customers and partners. We continually strive to sustain our culture, and are proud to partner with a company that makes the same concerted effort. Trace3 congratulates NetApp and looks forward to continued collaboration to deliver the best solutions for our customers."
- Nathan Paquin, CIO, Bigelow Laboratory
"Thanks to NetApp, Bigelow Laboratory is able to adapt our IT infrastructure to meet new scientific demands. We continue to work with NetApp because they enable the future of IT and have a culture that inspires their employees' commitment to our success. Our scientists can focus on pushing the limits of scientific research and share data with scientists around the world, while NetApp's clustered Data ONTAP scales as needed. I congratulate NetApp on this honor and look forward to continuing to innovate with them."
Culture of Innovation Delivers Global Success
- NetApp's employees are united by a set of core values that include trust, integrity, leadership, simplicity, adaptability, teamwork, and a go-beyond attitude. This unity enables the company to act as one team driven to push the boundaries of IT, which fuels an environment in which innovation thrives. Hear stories of NetApp employees who live the company values every day. NetApp employees around the world are committed to reimagining how customers and partners can improve business by continuing to innovate and deliver cloud-integrated and flash-accelerated storage solutions. With this commitment to innovation, the NetApp® Data ONTAP® architecture has become the world's #1 branded storage OS.** Learn about other areas within the industry in which NetApp is the innovation leader.
- NetApp believes that the company can deliver success to the global marketplace if employees around the world are united by the same values and inspired to live these values each day. This is why NetApp is committed to measuring itself against the world's top workplaces through this award, to make sure the company is sustaining its values and culture as the foundation of a great place to work. In addition to NetApp's #3 ranking on the "World's Best Multinational Workplaces" list, in 2013 the company also ranked among the top-10 best workplaces in 12 different countries around the world.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work®, headquartered in San Francisco, is a global research, consulting and training firm that helps organizations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust workplace cultures. Great Place to Work serves businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies in almost 50 countries.
About the World's Best Multinational Workplaces List
Great Place to Work's annual World's Best Multinational Workplaces list ranks the top 25 global companies to work for. Qualifying companies must have been selected for at least five national Great Place to Work® lists, have at least 5,000 employees worldwide and count at least 40 percent of their global workforce outside of the company's home country.
Interact with NetApp Online
- Get the latest on NetApp culture
- Learn more about NetApp's Global Alliance Partners
- Learn about NetApp customers
- Follow NetApp on Twitter
- View NetApp videos on YouTube
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn and Facebook
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Our commitment to living our core values and consistently being recognized as a great place to work around the world are fundamental to our long-term growth and success, as well as the success of our pathway partners and customers. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
NetApp, the NetApp logo, Go further, faster, and Data ONTAP are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
*2013 World's Best Multinational Workplaces © 2013 Great Place to Work® Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
**IDC Worldwide Quarterly Disk Storage Systems Tracker Q4 2012, March 2013 (Open Networked Disk Storage Systems revenue).