- Net asset value on December 31, 2018, was SEK 85.2 billion, or SEK 196 per share, a decrease of SEK 25 per share for the year. Including reinvested dividend, net asset value decreased by 9%. On February 7, 2019, net asset value was SEK 215 per share.
- The total return for 2018 was -11% for the Class A shares and -9% for the Class C shares, compared with -4% for the Stockholm Stock Exchange’s total return index (SIXRX).
- Earnings per share during 2018 were SEK -19.14 per share.
- The debt-equities ratio as per December 31, 2018, was 7%, a decrease during the year of 3 percentage points.
- In April shares in SSAB were sold for SEK 3.1 billion with a good return.
- In November shares in ICA Gruppen were sold for SEK 1.7 billion with a favorable return, enabling a divestment of the remaining holding in May 2019.
- During the year shares were acquired in Handelsbanken for SEK 0.7 billion, in Sandvik for SEK 0.6 billion and in Volvo for SEK 0.6 billion.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.75 per share (5.50).