INNOVATION AND PEOPLE WILL STRENGTHEN WESTPAYS POSITION IN THE FINTECH INDUSTRY.
FOURTH QUARTER 2019
- Net sales totalled MSEK 14.8 (11.5), an increase of MSEK 3.3 / 28 %
- EBITDA was MSEK -9.4 (-7.5), a deterioration with MSEK 1.9
- Operating profit/loss was MSEK -11.2 (-9.3), a deterioration with MSEK 1.9
- Profit/loss after tax was MSEK -10.4 (-8.2), a deterioration with MSEK 2.2
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.31 (-0.37)
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2019
- Net sales totalled MSEK 58.6 (67.5), a decrease with MSEK 8.8 / -13 %
- EBITDA was MSEK -20.8 (-9.6), a deterioration with MSEK 11.2
- Operating profit/loss was MSEK -27.3 (-15.4), a deterioration with MSEK 11.9
- Profit/loss after tax was MSEK -23.7 (-13.6), a deterioration with MSEK 10.1
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.70 (-0.60)
|Oct-Dec 2019||Oct-Dec 2018||Jan-Dec 2019||Jan-Dec 2018|
|Net sales, kSEK||14 821||11 496||58 639||67 461|
|EBITDA, kSEK||-9 437||-7 515||-20 823||-9 643|
|Operating profit/loss, kSEK||-11 240||-9 280||-27 336||-15 426|
|Profit/loss for the period, kSEK||-10 373||-8 220||-23 662||-13 557|
|Result per share, SEK||-0,31||-0,37||-0,70||-0,60|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Rusta chooses Westpay for hardware upgrade.
- David Grenthe and Michael Carlqvist join Westpay and strengthen sales dep.
- Sampath Bank extends integrated QR-code based payments to POS Terminals, supported by Westpay.
- Westpay enter partnership with Paynova.
- Volume orders for next generation payment solution, based on Android, value 4 MSEK.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
- Axfood choses Westpay as a provider of payment solutions.
- Peter Eklund strengthens Westpay Sales as Head of Retail
- Jessica Ponselius joins Westpay as Head of HR.
- Westpay enters partnership with Sverigekassan.
- Provision for doubtful receivables results in lower results for 2019.
For additional information, please contact:
Sten Karlsson, CEO Westpay AB
Mobile: +46 70-555 6065
Hans Edin, CMO Westpay AB
Mobile: +46 70-688 02 05
Westpay’s Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank, phone: +46 8-463 80 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release contains such information that Westpay AB is required to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published for public disclosure on 14 February 2020 at 08:40 CET through the agency of the contact person set out above.