CAVE CREEK, AZ--(Marketwired - Oct 17, 2013) - Endexx Corporation (OTC Pink: EDXC) has engaged in strategic acquisitions to develop a diversified portfolio of companies that are independently operated by seasoned professionals in key growth sectors, including renewable energy services.
Global Solaris Group, a full service renewable energy provider specialized in Third Party Ownership models for the non-residential mid-size solar and wind market in the US and in advanced power generation technology solutions for off-grid and remote locations in developing countries, is proud to provide an update on its achievements.
Since its inception in 2011, Global Solaris Group has reached the following milestones:
- Developed strategic relationships with EPC contractors and vendors
- Participated in various RFPs for school districts in Northern Arizona
- Developed a sizable portfolio of clients showing interest in solar systems based on PPAs and leases: business owners, churches, charter schools and other non-profit entities
- Entered into a business relationship with Arizona Catholic dioceses and various independent parishes for the installation of PV systems throughout the diocese
- Successfully completed 145KW PV installation for Arizona parish in partnership with Scout Solar of Tempe, AZ
- Entered into collaboration agreement with Spinning Star Energy, a Texas wind developer
- Entered into collaboration agreement with ENR360, a California technology provider specializing in energy recycling
Looking forward, Global Solaris Group is pursuing the following important steps to bring its expertise to market and generate revenue:
- Develop strategic relationships with private equity investors
- Initiate development of diversified project financing instruments through MLPs and Solar REITs
- Pursue technology focused acquisition strategy to expand client and market base
- Pursue development of standalone technology solutions for remote area power generation
Global Solaris Group is well positioned to tap into the vast largely unexplored pool of mid-size solar and wind projects in key US markets and to capitalize on advances in technologies that, by further lowering costs and increasing system efficiencies, will close the gap when subsidies are no longer part of the renewable energy landscape, and to be at the forefront of the energy revolution.
Endexx Corporation is a micro-cap publicly traded company, representing the interest of its shareholders and collaborating with independent software developers, scientists, engineers, and other companies to build businesses that can thrive collectively in the equity markets. Endexx's team recognizes that individually small companies with new technologies have an extremely difficult time sustaining themselves as stand-alone companies. Through our collaborative practices, individual and group skill sets are better utilized to develop technology and grow the business, while centralizing costs and eliminating redundancies.
The Endexx management team and its advisory group each have at minimum 10-50 years of experience in their respective fields. The business professionals associated with the direction of the company all have experience growing businesses, developing and implementing new technologies and running publicly traded corporations.
Endexx Corporation is ultimately structured to provide a platform for entrepreneurs to thrive, offering maximum return on investment through equity ownership in the parent corporation. Each individual is a shareholder and is encouraged and self-driven to be successful and contribute to the overall objective of increasing shareholder value.
Contact: Todd Davis at Todd.Davis@endexx.com
Contact Endexx via email to receive corporate news and updates at Endexx@endexx.com
Safe Harbor Notice This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, such as statements relating to financial results and plans for future development activities, and are thus prospective. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not statements of historical fact regarding intent, belief or current expectations of the Company, its directors or its officers. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Company's ability to control. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements are risks and uncertainties associated with the Company's business and finances in general, including the ability to continue and manage its growth, competition, global economic conditions and other factors discussed in detail in the Company's periodic filings with the Security and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.