President & CEO of Energizer Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Alan R. Hoskins (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of ENR on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $35 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $350,000.
Energizer Holdings Inc is a manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of household batteries, specialty batteries and lighting products. It offers batteries using many technologies including lithium, alkaline, carbon zinc, and silver oxide. Energizer Holdings Inc has a market cap of $2.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.87 with a P/E ratio of 83.41 and P/S ratio of 1.20. The dividend yield of Energizer Holdings Inc stocks is 3.31%. Energizer Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Energizer Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Alan R. Hoskins bought 10,000 shares of ENR stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $35. The price of the stock has increased by 2.49% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert V Vitale bought 5,000 shares of ENR stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $34.65. The price of the stock has increased by 3.52% since.
- EXECUTIVE VP, COO Mark Stephen Lavigne bought 3,563 shares of ENR stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $35.08. The price of the stock has increased by 2.25% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ENR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with ENR. Click here to check it out.
- ENR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ENR
- Peter Lynch Chart of ENR