I've seen enough Candy Crush players skimming their fingers over fractured displays to know that if you've snagged one of Apple's new iPhone 8 handsets, a case is highly recommended. That's why Caseology has launched a new line of phone protection modules to keep your smartphone looking sexy for the duration. This week, the company has provided us with both an iPhone 8 and an iPhone 8 Plus to get two lucky winners fast-tracked into the world of Apple's latest pocketable computer.
You'll also get six new Caseology cases to help keep those things cozy. The Parallax and Apex lines boast geometric styling along with shock-absorbing protection. The Legion puts its military-inspired design to work, while framing your logo for all to see, whereas the Coastline case exposes your entire handset through a clear cutout framed by an edge-defending border. All you need to do is head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning one of Apple's latest iPhones along with an assortment of protective cases courtesy of Caseology!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple iPhone 8 Plus smartphone [64GB] and six (6) Caseology cases ($885 value). A second winner will receive one (1) Apple iPhone 8 smartphone [64GB] and six (6) Caseology cases ($775 value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 4th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!