Andy Rubin's company Essential has steered around the rat race of Android handset manufacturers, instead focusing on smaller runs with a more handcrafted approach. This latest batch of Essential PH-1 smartphones is emblematic of those goals. This trio of new limited edition colors was sourced from a single experienced Japanese vendor with an eye on quality control and consistency. The Ocean Depths, Copper Black and Stellar Gray exteriors offer beautiful design touches to parallel the edge-to-edge QHD display. In addition to looks, you get a clean version of Android, 128GB of storage, a 13-megapixel rear camera and plenty of other high-end features. All this comes at an approachable price of just $499 ($599 for limited edition colors while they last). This week, three lucky winners will each get a PH-1 in one of the three new colorways. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning one of these special edition Essential PH-1 smartphones.
Winners: Congratulations to Scott E. of Owasso, OK; Howard Y. of Mountain View, CA and Danial A. of Kanata ON, Canada!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Limited edition Essential smartphone in one of three new colors ($599 value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until February 28th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- This article originally appeared on Engadget.