Chairman and CEO of Enlink Midstream Llc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Barry E Davis (insider trades) bought 136,700 shares of ENLC on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $7.32 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1 million.
EnLink Midstream LLC is an integrated midstream company. The company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the gathering, transmission, processing, fractionation, brine services and marketing, to producers of natural gas, crude oil and condens. EnLink Midstream LLC has a market cap of $3.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $7.40 with and P/S ratio of 0.24. The dividend yield of EnLink Midstream LLC stocks is 14.97%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with EnLink Midstream LLC. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Barry E Davis bought 136,700 shares of ENLC stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $7.32. The price of the stock has increased by 1.09% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ENLC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with ENLC. Click here to check it out.
- ENLC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ENLC
- Peter Lynch Chart of ENLC