CFO of Epam Systems Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jason D. Peterson (insider trades) sold 3,469 shares of EPAM on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $186.92 a share. The total sale was $648,426.
EPAM Systems Inc is a provider of software engineering solutions and information technology services to clients in different locations. Its services include software development, application maintenance & support, application testing, & licensing. EPAM Systems Inc has a market cap of $10.31 billion; its shares were traded at around $188.02 with a P/E ratio of 43.94 and P/S ratio of 5.26. EPAM Systems Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 21.00% over the past five years.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Jason D. Peterson sold 3,469 shares of EPAM stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $186.92. The price of the stock has increased by 0.59% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EPAM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with VTR. Click here to check it out.
- EPAM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EPAM
- Peter Lynch Chart of EPAM