EQT Corporation (EQT), today, announced key leadership appointments, to be effective upon completion of the Company’s upstream and midstream business separation.
The EQT senior management team will be:
- Robert J. McNally, President and Chief Executive Officer
- David Schlosser, Executive Vice President, Exploration & Production and Innovation
- Blue Jenkins, Executive Vice President, Commercial, Business Development, Information Technology and Safety
- Jimmi Sue Smith, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Lew Gardner, General Counsel and Vice President, External Affairs
- Dave Smith, Vice President, Human Resources
- Blake McLean, Vice President, Strategic Planning
- Pat Kane, Vice President, Investor Relations
The Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) leadership team will be:
- Thomas F. Karam, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Diana Charletta, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Kirk Oliver, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Bob Cooper, Senior Vice President, MVP Engineering and Construction
- Charlene Petrelli, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- Bob Williams, Vice President and General Counsel
- Carmine Fantini, Vice President, Strategic Planning
- Nate Tetlow, Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations
Individual biographies of all executives will be available on the Companies’ respective websites following the separation.
The proposed separation remains subject to customary conditions, including receipt of a private letter ruling from the Internal Revenue Service with respect to the tax treatment of the transaction for U.S. federal income tax purposes, the effectiveness of a Form 10 registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the shares of Equitrans Midstream Corporation, and final approval and declaration of the spin-off dividend by the EQT Board of Directors.
About EQT Corporation:
EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural gas production, gathering, and transmission. With more than 130 years of experience and a long-standing history of good corporate citizenship, EQT is the largest producer of natural gas in the United States. As a leader in the use of advanced horizontal drilling technology, EQT is committed to minimizing the impact of drilling-related activities and reducing its overall environmental footprint. Through safe and responsible operations, EQT is helping to meet our nation’s growing demand for clean-burning energy, while continuing to provide a rewarding workplace and enrich the communities where its employees live and work. EQT owns the general partner interest and a 91% limited partner interest in EQT GP Holdings, LP. EQT GP Holdings, LP owns the general partner interest, all of the incentive distribution rights, and a portion of the limited partner interest in EQT Midstream Partners, LP.
Disclosures in this news release contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Statements that do not relate strictly to historical or current facts are forward-looking. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, forward- looking statements contained in this news release specifically include the expectations of plans, strategies, objectives and growth and anticipated financial and operational performance of EQT and its subsidiaries, including the timing of any separation involving the production and midstream businesses; whether the conditions to the separation can be satisfied; and the expectations of management and board of director transition plans of EQT and EQT’s subsidiaries. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from projected results. Accordingly, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. EQT has based these forward-looking statements on current expectations and assumptions about future events. While EQT considers these expectations and assumptions to be reasonable, they are inherently subject to significant business, economic, competitive, regulatory and other risks and uncertainties, many of which are difficult to predict and beyond EQT’s control. The risks and uncertainties that may affect the operations, performance and results of EQT’s business and forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, those set forth under Item 1A, "Risk Factors" of EQT’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2017, as updated by any subsequent Form 10-Qs.
Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement is made and EQT does not intend to correct or update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.