EVP, CFO & Treasurer of Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Paul Seavey (insider trades) sold 7,000 shares of ELS on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $124.8 a share. The total sale was $873,600.
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc is a real estate company. It owns and operates lifestyle-oriented properties consisting of manufactured home communities and recreational vehicle resorts. Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc has a market cap of $11.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $124.31 with a P/E ratio of 41.98 and P/S ratio of 12.25. The dividend yield of Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc stocks is 1.89%. Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO & Treasurer Paul Seavey sold 7,000 shares of ELS stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $124.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.39% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP - Investments Roger Maynard sold 10,000 shares of ELS stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $125. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ELS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with ELS. Click here to check it out.
- ELS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ELS
- Peter Lynch Chart of ELS