Executive Vice President & COO of Equity Residential (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael L Manelis (insider trades) sold 8,672 shares of EQR on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $82 a share. The total sale was $711,104.
Equity Residential is a real estate investment trust which is focused on the acquisition, development and management of rental apartment properties in urban and high-density suburban coastal gateway markets in the US. Equity Residential has a market cap of $30.64 billion; its shares were traded at around $82.63 with a P/E ratio of 41.32 and P/S ratio of 12.07. The dividend yield of Equity Residential stocks is 2.68%. Equity Residential had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Equity Residential. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & COO Michael L Manelis sold 8,672 shares of EQR stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $82. The price of the stock has increased by 0.77% since.
- Executive Vice President Christa L Sorenson sold 700 shares of EQR stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $80.73. The price of the stock has increased by 2.35% since.
- Executive Vice President & CIO Alan W George sold 33,302 shares of EQR stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $80.64. The price of the stock has increased by 2.47% since.
- Director David J Neithercut sold 50,000 shares of EQR stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $80.24. The price of the stock has increased by 2.98% since.
- Chief Accounting Officer Ian Kaufman sold 15,072 shares of EQR stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $80. The price of the stock has increased by 3.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EQR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with EQR. Click here to check it out.
- EQR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EQR
- Peter Lynch Chart of EQR