REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 8, 2014) - Oracle (
- Erke, the Chinese apparel and accessories brand company, is using Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization solutions to provide an integrated planning practice that underpins its evolving retail model supporting more than 6,000 stores and a global distribution network across 30 countries.
- As a well-known domestic apparel and accessories brand company, Erke is accelerating the upgrade of its retail business model and understands the value advanced planning tools can deliver in empowering retailers to optimize planning, assortment and inventory to impact the customer experience, a key strategy in Erke's "customer first" philosophy.
- Erke has deployed Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning and Oracle Retail Assortment Planning to help integrate planning capabilities across its operations including subsidiaries, to gain actionable insights that inform and align daily business decisions with strategic objectives.
- The implementation is providing a consistent, yet flexible approach to strategic and detailed financial plans to help Erke improve the accuracy of business plans and identify opportunities for more profitable inventory investment.
- With greater insight into business data, Erke can better align assortment to meet demand, maximizing opportunities, improving margins and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Erke selected Oracle Retail over other solutions to provide apparel and accessories retail capabilities integrated within a scalable, flexible planning platform that could support the needs of the growing consumer requirements.
- Accenture, a Diamond-level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), supported implementation of the Oracle Retail solutions.
- "Erke understands the importance of having the right planning solutions to provide actionable insights for managing a successful business," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail. "Oracle provides retailers with the capabilities to better understand and use the data available to them to make informed and strategic decisions on a daily basis."
- About Erke
- About Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Commerce Anywhere Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Accenture, its logo, and High Performance Delivered are trademarks of Accenture. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.