NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
- French biopharmaceutical company aims to improve data access, quality, and workflow efficiencies
- Expansion agreement builds upon success in use of Rave EDC
- Company developing therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases
Medidata (MDSO) today announced that ERYTECH (Euronext: ERYP - Nasdaq: ERYP) expanded its use of the Medidata Cloud, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences, to streamline clinical trial operations. The addition to Rave EDC of Rave RTSM, Rave Imaging, and Edge Site Payments will allow ERYTECH to improve trial site budgeting, provide data access in real time and inform decisions for upcoming studies.
“Optimizing clinical trial design, reducing study costs and enabling early decision making will be a critical factor for the success of our upcoming oncology studies,” said Iman El-Hariry, chief medical officer. “Further, incorporating Medidata’s unified platform in our trials will enable our teams to manage centrally all clinical trial information, delivering greater efficiencies and higher quality studies.”
ERYTECH, a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases, will expand from Rave EDC to further transform their clinical processes with:
- Rave RTSM - a 100% configurable randomization and trial supply management solution, that has a single unified data store (Rave EDC), improves data quality, reduces risk and provides the flexibility needed for mid-study changes
- Rave Imaging - automate the distribution and review process after the image upload to reduce the time and cost associated with image management and data reconciliation, while increasing data quality and confidence by allowing study teams to gain real-time visibility into all imaging-related clinical trial activities
- Edge Site Payments - the industry’s only end-to-end EDC-triggered payment process and on-demand disbursing to global sites within 30 days, which provides all stakeholders with real-time transparency for effective financial management, while eliminating the administrative burden with reconciliations, accruals and reporting
“Well designed oncology clinical trials play a critical role in the development of effective therapies,” said Christian Hebenstreit, SVP, and general manager, Medidata, EMEA. “Our unified platform and deep industry knowledge will further ERYTECH’s efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of their upcoming studies. Together, through the Medidata Cloud, we are accelerating the delivery of vital new treatments for cancer patients.”
Founded in Lyon, France in 2004, ERYTECH is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases. Leveraging its proprietary ERYCAPS platform, which uses a novel technology to encapsulate therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells, ERYTECH has developed a pipeline of product candidates targeting markets with high unmet medical needs. ERYTECH's initial focus is on the development of products that target the altered amino acid metabolism of cancer cells, depriving them of nutrients necessary for their survival.
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, with the world's most used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by the #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com