The "eSIM - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
eSIM market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.4 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 31.2%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Connected Cars, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 29.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$393.2 Million by the year 2025, Connected Cars will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 37.7% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$116.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$69.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Connected Cars will reach a market size of US$24.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 28.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$213.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Apple Inc. (USA)
- AT&T Inc. (USA)
- Cisco - Jasper (USA)
- CLX Communications (Sweden)
- Deutsche Telekom AG (Germany)
- Etisalat (UAE)
- Gemalto (France)
- Giesecke & Devrient GmbH (Germany)
- IDEMIA (France)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- NTT DoCoMo Inc. (Japan)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Orange S.A. (France)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Korea)
- Sierra Wireless Inc. (Canada)
- Singtel Optus Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Telefnica S.A. (Spain)
- Telenor Connexion (Sweden)
- Telit Communications PLC (United Kingdom)
- Vodafone Group PLC (United Kingdom)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- eSIM Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US eSIM Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European eSIM Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n5ce2i