President & CEO of Esperion Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy M Mayleben (insider trades) bought 7,500 shares of ESPR on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $34.55 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $259,125.
Esperion Therapeutics Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing oral, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, or LDL-C, lowering therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated LDL-C. Esperion Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $945.540 million; its shares were traded at around $34.80 with and P/S ratio of 6.76. Esperion Therapeutics Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Esperion Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Timothy M Mayleben bought 7,500 shares of ESPR stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $34.55. The price of the stock has increased by 0.72% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Target N V Biotech bought 80,000 shares of ESPR stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $33.78. The price of the stock has increased by 3.02% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ESPR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with ESPR. Click here to check it out.
- ESPR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ESPR
- Peter Lynch Chart of ESPR