President & CEO of Esperion Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy M Mayleben (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of ESPR on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $39.56 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $197,800.
Esperion Therapeutics Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing oral, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, or LDL-C, lowering therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated LDL-C. Esperion Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $1.04 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.67 with and P/S ratio of 7.56. Esperion Therapeutics Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Esperion Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Timothy M Mayleben bought 5,000 shares of ESPR stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $39.56. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Target N V Biotech bought 50,000 shares of ESPR stock on 07/23/2019 at the average price of $42.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.33% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ESPR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with ESPR. Click here to check it out.
- ESPR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ESPR
- Peter Lynch Chart of ESPR