Executive Vice President & CFO of Essex Property Trust Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Angela L. Kleiman (insider trades) sold 12,327 shares of ESS on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $318 a share. The total sale was $3.9 million.
Essex Property Trust Inc owns and develops multifamily apartments. Its portfolio comprises of garden-style, midrise, and high-rise multifamily assets in the United States. Essex Property Trust Inc has a market cap of $20.75 billion; its shares were traded at around $315.74 with a P/E ratio of 50.84 and P/S ratio of 14.62. The dividend yield of Essex Property Trust Inc stocks is 2.41%. Essex Property Trust Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Essex Property Trust Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Angela L. Kleiman sold 12,327 shares of ESS stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $318. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.71% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Co-Chief Investment Officer Adam W Berry sold 9,369 shares of ESS stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $314.22. The price of the stock has increased by 0.48% since.
- Senior Vice President and CAO John Farias sold 1,643 shares of ESS stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $315.49. The price of the stock has increased by 0.08% since.
- Sr. Executive Vice President John F. Burkart sold 13,807 shares of ESS stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $312.62. The price of the stock has increased by 1% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ESS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with ESS. Click here to check it out.
- ESS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ESS
- Peter Lynch Chart of ESS