Here is a look at all of the ETFs that have posted new one-year highs and lows over the past trading week. Traders can use this list to find prospective candidates that have deviated too far from their longer-term trends; thereby serving as potential starting point for those looking to take on either short or long positions.
Likewise, traders can also use this list to spot potential trend reversal opportunities that may offer a generous risk/reward. As always, investors of all experience levels are advised to use stop-loss orders and practice disciplined profit-taking techniques.
To get access to all ETF Insider recommendations, sign up for a free 14-day trial of ETFdb Pro.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios . Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
Follow me on Twitter @SBojinov
[For more ETF analysis, make sure to sign up for our free ETF newsletter]
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
- ProShares Launches 2x Leveraged, Inverse Biotech ETFs (BIB, BIS)
- Sector ETFs: Biggest Winners & Losers YTD
- Checking In On Best And Worst Performers From 2011
- 5 Best (And 5 Worst) ETF Performers Over The Last Year
- Obama Victory Puts Healthcare ETFs In Focus