After a whirlwind of a week on Wall Street, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Ghana, Gurus, and Bill Gross.
1. Which Corporate Bond ETF has the highest 4 week return?
2. Which ETF has a higher 20 day volatility, Exchange Traded Concepts’ ALFA or Global X’s GURU?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to Ghana?
4. Which Volatility ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
5. How does Bill Gross’s BOND stack up to other PIMCO ETFs in terms of 1 week returns?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
- Daily ETF Roundup: CORN Soaring, Markets Still Boring
- 5 Most Popular New ETFs Of 2012 (So Far)
- The Most Successful ETFs Of All-Time