After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Mexico, Medical Devices, and MLPs.
As always, all answers can be found using the suite of free tools at ETFdb.com, including the ETFdb Categories, ETF screener and the ETF Analyzer.
1. Which ETF has the highest exposure to Mexico?
2. Which 6 ETFs are taking the lead after earnings season?
3. Which Medical Devices ETFhas the highest YTD, the SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment ETF or iSHares DJ US Medical Devices Index Fund?
4. Which ETFdb Themed Portfolio has the best one year returns?
5. Which MLP ETF launched this week?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizzes
Livestock, Latin America, and Leisure
Kenya, Kellogg, and KraneShares
Junk Bonds, Jordan, and Jefferies
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
Click here to read the original article on ETFdb.com.