After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Treasuries, Timber, and TD Ameritrade.
1. Which Treasury ETF has the highest annual dividend yield?
2. Which Developed Europe ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
3. Which Timber ETF has the most assets, Guggenheim’s CUT or iShares WOOD?
4. Which Currency ETF has the highest 3 year return?
5. Which TD Ameritrade ETF has the highest yield to date?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
- No Related Posts