ETF Spotlight on the JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF (JPGE) , part of an ongoing series.
Assets : $25.2 million
Objective : The JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity fund tries to reflect the performance of the FTSE Developed Diversified Factor Index, which screens and ranks them by value, size, momentum and low volatility factors.
Holdings : Top holdings include DBS Group 0.5%, CSL Limited 0.5%, Woolworths 0.5%, Posco 0.5% and Wesfarmers 0.5%.
What You Should Know :
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management sponsors the fund.
- JPGE has a 0.38% expense ratio.
- The ETF has 479 holdings and the top ten components make up 4.8% of the overall portfolio.
- Sector allocations include basic materials 7.8%, consumer goods 11.3%, consumer services 12.0%, financials 9.4%, health care 11.7%, industrials 9.6%, oil & gas 8.4%, technology 9.0%, telecom 9.6% and utilities 10.0%.
- Large country allocations include Australia 9.5%, Hong Kong 3.9%, Korea 7.5%, Singapore 3.2%, France 3.0%, Germany 2.9%, Spain 1.8%, Sweden 2.2%, Switzerland 2.0%, U.K. 3.5%, Japan 23.%, Canada 3.7% and U.S. 25.7%.
- The fund began trading June 16, 2014.
- JPGE is up 0.1% since inception and is up 1.7% over the past month.
- The ETF is designed to provide core global equity exposure.
- Through the fund’s top-down risk allocation methodology, the investment tries to equally distribute portfolio risk across 40 regional sectors.
- Top regional sectors include North America utilities 3.6%, Japan consumer services 3.5%, North America consumer goods 3.5%, North America health care 3.5%, North America telecom 3.4%, Japan health care 3.3%, Asia ex-Japan financials 3.2%, North America consumer services 3.1%, Asia ex-Japan consumer services 3.0% and Europe health care 3.0%.
Next page: The latest news