This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
ETF Trends publisher Tom Lydon discussed the Xtrackers Harvest CSI 500 China A-Shares Small Cap ETF (ASHS) on this week’s “ETF of the Week” podcast with Chuck Jaffe on the MoneyLife Show.
ASHS tracks more mid-sized Chinese A-shares, including Chinese A-shares taken from the China Securities 500 Index, stocks listed in Shanghai and Shenzhen.
For more podcast episodes featuring Tom Lydon, visit our podcasts category.
POPULAR ARTICLES AND RESOURCES FROM ETFTRENDS.COM
- The Top 10 Health Insurance Trends of 2019
- Kevin O’Leary: Resist the Urge to Overspend on an Engagement Ring
- An Emerging Market ETF That Capitalizes on the Growing Middle-Class Consumer
- Consider Bitcoin Cash When Crypto Carnage Stops
- Apple Acquires AI Startup Silk Labs