The EUR/JPY is trapped within a constriction pattern (rectangle and triangle) and breakout could be expected. Pay attention to levels below.
The price is trying to push above H4 BB Upper Band / D H3 Cam but at the same time, it is also close to H4 BB Middle Band / D L3 Cam pivot. A breakout above 129.05 will target 129.25. The price needs to break that level in order to proceed towards 129.40 and 129.72. A breakout below 128.30 will target 127.95 and 127.82. Only a breakout below 127.80 will target 127.03.
For more daily wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – November 19, 2018 Forecast
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – November 19, 2018 Forecast
- AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – November 19, 2018 Forecast
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – risk aversion continues to plague British pound
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – crude oil markets get hammered again
- Plunge in Homebuilder Sentiment Bearish for U.S. Dollar, Stocks but Bullish for Gold, Japanese Yen