The EUR/USD has formed a CAMMACD.Core Setup exactly on the confluence of support. 1.1260-70. We should see a move up.
The EUR/USD is set to break 1.1300 and proceed above. In my opinion, we should see 1.1312 and possibly 1.1360 if the market keeps the positive bullish momentum. The MH4 is in the confluence with the ATR high which is 1.1312. A move above 1.1312 should be targeting 1.1360 which is the weekly H5 camarilla target.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GBP/USD Daily Forecast – Resistance At 20 EMA Stays Strong
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Euro Extends on Gains Following PMI Beat
- Crude Oil Meets Key Resistance
- GBP/USD Little Changed Despite a Rise in PMI figures to 4-Month High
- EUR/USD Bound for 1.1360 on a Strong Momentum
- Google’s Advertising Revenue to Drop 5.3% as Coronavirus Bites