The market is bullish. Rejections from the 1.1100-15 are targeting higher levels. The first target is 1.1152 followed by 1.1167. If we see a continuation of uptrend in upcoming days, then we will see 1.1205 and 1.1240 as the final target. If the ATR stays the same then it might take a week. However at this point the EUR/USD scenario is buying the dip.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Will Weaker Than Expected Payrolls Support Gold Prices?
- GBP/USD – Soft GDP Sends Pound Below 1.30
- The Yuan Is Nothing To Yawn At
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Chart Pattern Confirms Increased Bets on Weather-Driven Rally
- U.S. Dollar Index Futures (DX) Technical Analysis – Strengthens Over 97.300, Weakens Under 97.005
- EUR/USD is Going for W H3 and Higher Camarillas