The EUR/USD has formed an overbought condition and we might see a relief before the next rally.
1.1800 zone showed some sellers as the price is retracing lower. At this point we might see buyers around 1.1737 but more likely around 1.1705. If buyers take over again then 1.1817 is next and 1.1843. However, a retracement is needed and IMO, price might retrace to the POC zone before the next bounce. Only below 1.1700 we might go for a deeper retracement – 1.1572.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Euro Pares Some Gains Following Fed Decision
- The Crypto Daily – The Movers and Shakers – July 30th, 2020
- Corona Crisis Will Have Lasting Impact on Gold Market
- After the Fed’s Reassurance, It’s Time for Fiscal Policymakers to Deliver
- General Electric Q2 Loss Widens; Target Price $3 in a Worst-Case Scenario
- Bitcoin’s Bulls Lost Control of the Price Action