NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Europe Defense Spends on Space (Satellites and Sensors): 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Satellites and Sensors. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a military satellite is an artificial satellite used for a military purpose. The most common missions are intelligence gathering, navigation and military communications.
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain and United Kingdom
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Satellites and Sensors from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Satellites and Sensors market in Europe.
"Europe Defense Spends on Space (Satellites and Sensors): 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Europe's projected budget allocations on Satellites and Sensors.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Europe Satellites and Sensors market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Satellites and Sensors market in Europe.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04202991-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-defense-spends-on-space-satellites-and-sensors-2016-to-2024-300346255.html