Concerns over the withdrawal of Federal Reserve monetary stimulus later this year are setting the tone, and weak manufacturing data out of China is really piling on.
As some of the riskier markets for equity investors to play in, eurozone stock indices are off huge today amid the global sell-off.
- The Euro Stoxx 50 fell 3.6%
- The London FTSE 100 fell 3.2%
- The French CAC 40 fell 3.6%
- The German DAX fell 3.2%
- The Spanish IBEX 35 fell 3.6%
- The Italian FTSE MIB fell 3.2%
Meanwhile, European government bond markets are getting worked as well:
- U.K. 10-year yields are up 17 basis points to 2.30%
- French 10-year yields are up 16 basis points to 2.26%
- German 10-year yields are up 11 basis points to 1.66%
- Italian 10-year yields are up 30 basis points to 4.55%
- Spanish 10-year yields are up 33 basis points to 4.84%
More From Business Insider