NEW YORK, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04778717/Europe-Surgical-Operating-Microscopes-Market.html
However, high cost of advanced microscopes and heavy custom duties and excise duty by government would negatively impact the growth of operating microscopes market.
There is a rise witnessed in the minimally invasive surgeries in the form of laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery. Globally, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery both are preferred by patients owing to its better clinical outcomes than open surgery.
The Surgical/ Operating Microscopes market is segmented on the basis of Application, based on type, based on end-user and based on region.
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Neuro & Spine Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology & Urology, Oncology, ENT (ear, nose and throat) Surgery and Dentistry.
- Based on Type, the market is segmented into three types such as ENT Microscopes, Ophthalmic Microscopes and Colposcopy. ENT microscopes have the largest share in the operating microscopes market.
- Based on End-User, operating microscopes are mainly used in hospitals and Outpatient Facilities.
The report highlights the adoption of Surgical Microscopes Europe.
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Dentistry, ENT, Gynecology & Urology, Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeries.
- Based on Price Range, the market is segmented into Low Range, Mid-Range, and Premium Range.
- Based on End-User, the market is segmented into hospitals and out patients.
The report also covers geographical segmentation of Surgical Microscopes market.
The countries included in the report are Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe.
The major players operating the market for surgical/operating microscopes market are Danaher Corporation, Topcon Corporation, Novartis AG, Carl Zeiss AG, Haag-Striet, Accu-Scope Inc., Alltion Co. Ltd. Takagi Seiko Co. Ltd., Arri Medical (Arri Group) and Karl Kaps GmbH & Co.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04778717/Europe-Surgical-Operating-Microscopes-Market.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-surgical-operating-microscopes-market-2016-2022-300434664.html