Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Debt Collection (European) - Industry Report" report to their offering.
The Debt Collection (European) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Debt Collection (European) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 200 companies, including CAVATINE, SERGEL KREDITTJANSTER AB and M C S & ASSOCIATES.
The latest Debt Collection (European) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
A quick glance of this Debt Collection (European) report will tell you that 18 companies have a declining financial rating, while 15 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 200 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Debt Collection (European) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Highlights of the Report
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example BUSINESS CHECK I SVERIGE AB has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example MEDICION AVANZADA DE CONTADORES SA is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 200 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 4.3%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dz2pdf/debt_collection