Samsung's flagship Galaxy S IV is one of the most highly anticipated smartphones of 2013.
In fact, next to whatever the next iPhone is, the Galaxy S IV is easily the most-anticipated smartphone of the year.
And as we get closer, the leaks and rumors are beginning to heat up.
Some new details have been revealed after the smartphone's benchmark test results were leaked on SamMobile.
Here's are the latest rumors:
- Processor: 8-core Exynos 5 Octa clocked at 1.8GHz (That's insanely fast)
- 5-inch edge-to-edge 440 ppi display that can show full HD video
- 2GB of RAM (This will help the phone move even faster)
- 13 MP camera rear-facing camera with 1080p (HD) video capture (13-megapixels is the new standard for smartphone rear cameras)
- 2- MP front-facing camera with 720p (HD) video capture for video chatting
- Wireless charging using the Qi standard.
- No physical button on the face.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 (The most current version of Android)
Don't Miss: 11 Apps That Will Make You Wish You Had An Android Phone >
More From Business Insider